Looking for a great way to begin your day? Well, it is not too late to make Vietnamese coffee at home! Don’t miss the chance to make it with the best Vietnamese coffee maker in town. You and your family will surely love how it works. You can have it at a considerable price and in good quality.
- This Vietnamese Coffee Filter is made in Vietnam out of HIGH QUALITY stainless steel
- The Ca Phe Phin is 8 oz. Enjoy with traditional ground coffee such as by Trung Nguyen
- The GRAVITY INSERT on this Vietnamese Coffee Filter is easier than the screw down type
- This Viet filter comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY and is DISHWASHER SAFE. Satisfaction guaranteed!
- Slow dripper brews a perfect hot or iced coffee (cafe sua da) with this Vietnamese Coffee Filter
- SCREW DOWN VIETNAMESE COFFEE FILTER- This is a 4 piece Vietnamese Coffee Filter. Pieces include the brew chamber, the screw down insert, the drip tray (base plate), & the lid.This Vietnamese phin filter is a one cup individual coffee maker, small in size, light in weight, widely used at home, office, business trip, camping coffee maker, travel, etc.
- HIGH QUALITY BPA FREE & PAPERLESS -Food-grade 304 stainless steel, solid and durable construction. Health and safety for daily use. No paper filters needed. Reusable and most handy for you to enjoy your coffee, even on the go.
- VIETNAMESE COFFEE DRIPPER- Drip coffee is an awesome technique to brew coffee (we prefer this to a French Press) & the brewing process for this drip filter takes approximately 4-5 minutes.Slow dripper brews a perfect hot or iced coffee (cafe sua da) with this Vietnamese Coffee Filter.
- DETACHABLE ---- Easy to clean. Simply rinse with warm soapy water or place it in your dishwasher. Simple for all who wish to have their cup of coffee without spending too much time trying to make their morning and afternoon drink.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: If for any reason you're not completely happy with your purchase- if it deformed or it's damaged in shipping, or even if you change your mind - simply let us know and we will either replace it or turn your money back, your choice!
- SCREW DOWN VIETNAMESE COFFEE FILTER- This is a 4 piece Vietnamese Coffee Filter. Pieces include the brew chamber, the screw down insert, the drip tray (base plate), & the lid. Quality, robust, smooth screw down mechanism screws all the way down acting as a coffee press allowing you to pack the coffee the desired amount. This allows you to control the strength of the brew. Packaged in a beautiful box & comes with detailed instruction sheet.
- HIGH QUALITY- This Thang Long Vietnamese Coffee Filter is made in Vietnam with high quality stainless steel. You may find cheaper filters online, or at your local Asian Market. However the quality will likely be inferior (often made in China & not Vietnam). Why not pay a touch more for this quality Vietnamese Coffee Maker that will last a lifetime (backed by a lifetime warranty)? Dishwasher safe.
- VIETNAMESE COFFEE DRIPPER- Drip coffee is an awesome technique to brew coffee (we prefer this to a French Press) & the brewing process for this drip filter takes approximately 4-5 minutes. During this time you can watch & smell in mouth watering anticipation. Have fun & show your friends this interesting technique which is environmentally friendly (no paper filters needed), requires very little storage space, is portable, & easy to clean. Great for home, the office, travelling, & camping.
- DELICIOUS COFFEE- Why pay $5 at your local Vietnamese restaurant when you can make delicious Vietnamese coffee with this strainer from the comfort of your own home? Works well with traditional Vietnamese Coffee such as Trung Nguyen, Weasel Coffee, or grind your own Vietnamese Coffee beans or your other favourite non Vietnamese coffee (set to medium-coarse grind). Make the perfect Vietnamese Iced Coffee (Caphe Sua Da), you will be in heaven!
- PERFECT SIZE- This phin filter is a one cup individual coffee maker. 8 oz is our best selling size & brews about 6-7 oz of coffee. More water can easily be added (once some filters through) to increase the volume if desired. This size fits on most cups/mugs. Refer to photo on the left for specific dimensions. We are so confident that you will love our filter that if you are not happy you can return it for a full refund. Start enjoying today yourself & consider ordering a 2 pack as a gift!
Last update on 2023-05-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Vietnamese Coffee Makers
Vietnamese coffee maker is a portable technology that serves your cup in a better experience. There are simple steps to follow, and within just a minute, your coffee is ready, freshly brewed coffee, and made with addictive fragrance. It offers easy and assistive performance.
Vietnamese Coffee Makers: Things To Consider
A cup of coffee has become a daily necessity and routine, a day without it is a dull day. It is so much better to make it easier and fast. Create your own style and taste. Have in mind that every purchase you make should have a basis and criteria to make a good decision and choose the best products.
Look for a high-quality coffee maker that is made of durable material. Can survive a long-term function. Easy to use and user-friendly functions. It should also have a luxurious touch and appearance.
A product’s affordability will always be the first thing to ask and look for. Make sure that the amount of the product is at a considerable price that coincides with the quality and material of the machine. Sometimes after seeing the price, you tend to not give a product a chance. Try to consider its functions and other criteria. There are products that are worthy of your money even though it’s expensive because it will be put into a good used for a very long time. Sometimes buying cheap ones will make you end up buying again because it’s easily broken.
You should look for a product that is made of best materials. A coffee maker that is made of stainless is more recommended for it has strong durability. This kind of material is more durable than others due to its ability to adapt to change in temperature.
Choose a product that is durable to save your money. A product that can stand still in the long run due to its high durability. It should not be always under maintenance type of product. If you buy a machine or product that is not durable, in just a short span of time you will have the need to buy a new one. Buying a new one is another expense so you better pick a durable product.
Always consider the brand of the machine, choose a company that provides the best coffee makers. A trusted and well-known brand is something that you may want to consider. There are brands that are already proven and tested by many. Branded coffee maker has many user because it has a good quality, durability and considerable price.
It is very important to know what other users tell about the machine or product that you’re having your eye on. Make sure to have advanced knowledge and a glimpse of possible complications or benefits of it from the people who already experience using it. You can have the best advice from the user’s feedback.
This factors should always be present and taken much consideration before purchasing the best Vietnamese coffee maker that capture your attention and interest. Think of it and feel it well before taking out your pocket. It is best to be sure that you invest on something that is worthy of your time, money and effort.
Here is a list of Vietnamese coffee makers that you can find on Amazon that you may want to take a look at. The links are attached for more details regarding the products. You will see the best Vietnamese coffee makers that you can buy without worries.
Best Vietnamese Coffee Makers
Coffee is very addictive and pleasing to begin your morning. You may also feel the need to take a sip of it any time of the day. In the hectic, schedules, work, class, overtime, and even just a hobby and stress-reliever coffee is surely in demand around the world.
Coffee maker’s technology is widely provided by many companies nowadays. These devices are easy to use and very efficient. You can find the best Vietnamese coffee maker on the market.
Large Vietnamese Coffee Maker
Last update on 2023-05-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Gladiator Coffee Vietnamese Coffee Maker
Last update on 2023-05-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Vietnamese Coffee Makers Pros and Cons
Easy Vietnamese Coffee Maker Guide For Daily Use
Every new technology comes with a manual in which you are able to do things right. Here are the easy steps on how to use the Vietnamese coffee maker:
Pour sweetened condensed milk at the bottom of the mug.
Remove The Filter’s Top Screen
Remove the filter’s top screen. Pour the coffee beans, then place it back on the grounds. Put the damper into a right and appropriate position
Place The Filter Above Your Cup
Put the filter above or on top of the cup or mug. The filter will remain in its place throughout the brewing process.
Put A Cup Of Water And Heathen It
Pour a lukewarm water in the filter about a small amount that is enough to be absorbed by the damper for less than a minute. After that, pour the water into the filter and place the lid on top to start heating it.
Wait For It
The brewing process takes place for about 5 minutes Vietnamese coffee. Peek under the lid during your first few makings to make sure the coffee is seeping slowly enough. If the water filters through in less than five minutes, you won’t be getting the full flavor from the brewing process.
Serve Is Ready
Now your Vietnamese coffee is served with a sugary taste and twist. It will surely be made possible by the Vietnamese slow drip coffee maker. You can add a sweet taste with condensed milk at the bottom of the cup or mug. You can also pour it in a way that suits your style. You can add recipes off the coffee that will satisfy your favorite taste.
How To Clean The Vietnamese Coffee Maker?
After-care of the Coffee maker is a must to make this lasts long! Wash the filter and all parts of the coffee maker carefully with a soft sponge. Do not use the abrasive or sharp side to avoid damage and a bad look. Dry it with a soft cloth and put it in a safe space. Always put the coffee maker on a dry place to avoid being rusty and having dirty spots.
Frequently Asked Questions
This section is created to provide answers to frequently asked questions and queries.
Why is the filter not dripping?
The coffee beans may be too grind that it blocks the filter holes which prevents the water from flowing.
Why is it dripping too fast?
Tighten the damper or filter enough so that it won’t drip fast.
Is it safe to use a Vietnamese coffee maker?
It is absolutely safe and user-friendly product.
What are the criteria that I should consider before purchasing a coffee maker?
The criteria that you must consider are the quality, price, materials, durability, brand, and reviews or feedbacks of other users.
How important is the kind of coffee I use on my coffee maker?
The kind of coffee that you will use depends on the taste you desire and love. It does not affect you directly on the result made by the coffee maker. The taste may vary but the coffee maker will surely make the same performance. Whatever result on the taste you’ll have, it is not due to the coffee maker’s ability to make a good coffee, it is because of the flavor and measurements of your coffee brand.
There will always be advantages and disadvantages to every product and purchasing process. The disadvantages that you may think of before taking the risk of buying a Vietnamese coffee maker will hindrance you from choosing the best choice. Those disadvantages and complications will be on the short-term only and can be resolved. Don’t miss the chance to have a better sip of your cup of coffee every day. The above sections will give you an understanding of what to expect and consider to purchase the best Vietnamese coffee maker. Most of them will show you how coffee makers offer an effective and assistive touch on your cup of coffee.
Having the best coffee maker is widely affected by your lifestyle, taste, routine and personal choice. Coffee maker offers an ability to make coffee-brewing customization for coffee enthusiast people.
Get Best Coffee Guides and Offers
Sign up for our coffee insights