Today’s market is full of different coffee grinders. Their plurality widens the imagination of the average customer about what is the most appropriate choice at an affordable price. That’s why here we’ll take a look at a great example of a relevant model for economy buyers. Check out Capresso 560.01 Infinity Conical Burr Grinder.
- Grinder creates no static
- The most comfortable coffee grinder cleaning among peers
- Extensive grinding range from ultra-fine Turkish to coarse for all kinds of coffee preparation
- The brushed metal housing is attractive and sturdy
- No grip to remove the bin
- Grinder design leaves an unreasonable quantity of ground coffee remaining in the burr area and chute
Why choose Capresso 560.01 Infinity Conical Burr Grinder?
It does exceptionally consistent grind and relatively easy to clean. The conical burr is key to the quality – it is machined in Switzerland per Capresso’s web site and looks very precisely made. Grinding is slow and preserves bean flavor. Not too much static, an unavoidable problem – minimal grinds on the countertop if you don’t overfill the coffee catcher which is lidless.
It is not made to hold grinds over 4 oz at a time. Not at all noisy by usual standards. Parts are hand wash, burr grinding chamber is easily accessible — an excellent value for the price. Usually, customers select the stainless steel finish as it should clean easier as well as muffling the small amount of noise grinding makes over the plastic exterior model, which is the same functionally.
- Commercial-grade solid conical steel burrs with an advanced cutting design for high precision grinding
- 16 clearly marked fineness settings with four levels for each: extra fine, fine, regular and coarse
- Gear reduction motor grinds slow with reduced noise and little static buildup
- Slowest grinding speed in its class creates less friction and heat buildup preserving maximum aroma and flavor for all grind settings
- Safety lock system for safe operation during and after use; auto-off when the upper burr is not locked
- Top conical burr removable for easy cleaning
- Tight-fitting ground coffee container holds up to 4 oz of ground coffee
- See-through bean container holds up to 8.8 oz of beans
- Timer can be set to grind from 5 to 60 seconds
- Pulse grinding option
- Elegant, timeless and user-friendly design
To end up, have to say this grinder produces a much more consistent grind because of the conical burr grinding method. It grinds slowly to keep the beans from getting burned. People definitely notice a much tastier (less bitter) cup with this grinder.
The grinder feels like a quality piece of equipment. This grinder feels substantial in the hand what makes you feel like it wouldn’t go around the table while grinding. Cleaning the Capresso grinder is much easier than any other unit. Just twist the hopper and pull the stationary burr.
Lastly, we cannot say enough about how quiet the Capresso Infinity is. You’ll be actually able to grind coffee without waking the kids in the morning. If you are looking for a quiet, quality unit with the consistent grind for drip coffee, this grinder is for you.