For a coffee lover, having the Eureka Mignon Crono Coffee Grinder at home means convenience. Having a coffee grinder gives you control of the size of the grinds.
Are you looking for a coffee grinder? If you already have one but, looking for an alternative, the Eureka Mignon Crono Coffee grinder could be your solution.
You can roast fresh coffee beans at home and later use the grinder to grind.
In this review, we’ll detail every piece of information you need to know about the Eureka Mignon Crono Coffee grinder.
Let’s get started.
What Is a Eureka Mignon Crono Coffee Grinder?
Last update on 2023-05-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Eureka Mignon Crono Coffee Grinder is an entry-level grinder that grinds consistent grounds for coffee brewing. For a beginner, the coffee grinder is easy to use, portable, and easy to store.
It comes in six colors- black, chrome, white, black smoke, white smoke and Ferrari red.
Features of The Eureka Mignon Crono Coffee Grinder
What do you look for when buying a coffee grinder? The features will give you more reasons to swipe that credit. The Baratza Encore is one of the most commonly used coffee grinders.
Despite its shortcomings, it competes with other top brands like -Breville, OXO brew, Hamilton, and KRUPS coffee grinders.
But what makes it one of the best grinders in the market?
Each Mignon Crono is built by hand in Milan, Italy. An overbuilt design and quality components means the Crono will offer years of service.
- Eureka grinder
For capacity and speed, the Mignon Crono’s hopper holds 300 grams of coffee and grinds at 1.5 grams per second for espresso and 2.1 grams per second for drip-style.
- Ease of use
It’s small, it’s flexible, and between the 5-60 second timed grinding range, 50mm flat burrs, and attachable grounds container, it can do whatever you need.
|Bean Hopper Capacity||10 ounces||10 ounces||10 ounces|
|Dosing Options||No Progamming – All Manual||Timed||Programmable Dosing Functionality|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless – Infinite Settings||Stepless – Infinite Settings||Stepless – Single Revolution|
Pros and Cons of Using the Eureka Mignon Crono Coffee Grinder
From the features above, you can name the benefits of using the Eureka Mignon Crono Coffee grinder. However, there are drawbacks to using the grinder.
The advantages and disadvantages of using the Eureka Mignon Crono Coffee grinder are:
- Durability: it is made of high-quality materials.
- Versatility: the grinder grinds coffee beans for brewing different coffee styles. It can brew drip, pour-over, and French press coffee.
- Easy to use: Eureka Mignon Crono coffee maker has a pulse button and on/off switch for control. It is easy to use for someone with no barista skills.
- Portable: the small compact design makes it easy to move the grinder. Besides this, storage is easy and can fit on a small countertop.
- Quality parts: you can replace the motor or the grinder. The replaceable parts are easy to find.
- Consistency: one of the main benefit of using the Eureka Mignon Crono is the consistency of the grind size.
- It is messy: after removing the grounds bin, some of the leftover grounds may spill on the countertop.
- Pricey: compared to other coffee grinders like the OXO brew conical grinder, the price of the Eureka Mignon Crono is higher. There are also top coffee grinders under $80 that produce high-quality grinds.
How to Use a Eureka Mignon Crono Coffee Grinder
One of the features of Eureka Mignon is the ease of use. For a first time user, you do not need special skills to use it. In addition, it comes with a user guide which has the instructions.
To use the coffee grinder:
Step 1: Place the ground bin in place and connect the grinder to the power source. Switch on the power source.
Step 2: Fill the bean hopper with coffee beans. You can as well add a specific amount to the hopper.
Step 3: adjust the size of the grind to align with the adjustment scale. There is a ‘click’ sound as you turn the hopper.
Step 4: the full-on/off switch to help you to start the grinder. Full-on means that the grinder will continue grinding until you switch it off.
Step 5: collect the ground coffee in the grounds bin and use it to brew coffee.
Step 6: power off the Eureka Mignon Crono to save energy.
That’s how easy it is to use an Eureka coffee grinder. The detailed user guide helps the user adjust to the best grind size for different coffee styles.
Get Best Coffee Guides and Offers
Sign up for our coffee insights