PapasCoffee team is open to collaboration with new authors who are as passionate about coffee as we are. If you have anything interesting to share with our audience, feel free to contact us about any additional details about Guest Post Opportunities.
So if you have any unique article that you would like to be published on PapasCoffee, please check it to match our following requirements before you send it.
Guest Post Requirements:
- We are looking for content that would be useful and beneficial for our coffee enthusiasts readers
- No stolen content will be published, so make sure your text is unique and original
- We do allow one dofollow link to your resource, but it should link to your personal or company’s website
- We only add links to the guest posts of the relevant topics, so no random or commercial links will be added to the text
- Links to other articles from PapasCoffee are highly encouraged, you can also add links to the external resources or videos that will be useful for the readers
- Your post must be at least 1000 words long
- Please check the text for grammar mistakes, punctuation, and proper words usage, so we won’t need to spend our extra time on editing your guest posts
- Be creative and positive, we don’t publish extra negative reviews and complains
If you are hesitating about the topic, you can send us your suggestions, so we would choose together. We are accepting coffee-related content about coffee beans, coffee brewing, and buying guides. Any content that seems to be helpful for our audience will be regarded as well.
Looking forward to receiving your awesome content!