Why should you buy a Miele espresso machine? If you are looking for an espresso machine brewing from bean to cup, a Miele espresso machine could be what you need.
Having an espresso machine at home gives you the flexibility to brew at any time. Also, it gives you total control to make a drink that meets your taste preference.
- AromaticSystem: The CM 6160 coffee machine wows with its dynamic brewing system and quiet grinder made of wear-resistant steel, while the gentle BrilliantLight LED light sets the scene for every cup
- From coffee, espresso, to hot milk: Conjure up creamy milk froth for a range of drinks and prepare up to 8 cups at a time with the included coffee pot; adjust grind and water quantity in expert mode
- OneTouch for Two: With just a touch of a button you can make two of any specialty drink; save your favorite drinks in one of up to 4 individual connoisseur profiles
- Convenient coffee-making: Communication with the countertop coffee machine could not be easier thanks to WiFiConn@ct; each beverage can be prepared in twice the quantity with the DoubleShot function
- Items delivered: 1 x Miele CM 6160 MilkPerfection Coffee Machine in Lotus White, with descaling tablets, cleaning tablets and operating instructions
- AromaticSystem: The CM 5310 automatic coffee machine wows with its dynamic brewing system and quiet grinder made of wear-resistant steel, for intense coffee aroma and flavor-conserving grinding
- From coffee, espresso, latte macchiato to hot milk: Conjure up creamy milk froth for a diverse range of specialty drinks and prepare up to 8 cups at a time thanks to the machine's included coffee pot
- OneTouch for Two: With just a touch of a button you can make two of any specialty drink; in addition to the bean container, this bean-to-cup machine also has a drawer for ground coffee
- ComfortClean: Many components of the coffee machine, including the water tank and waste container, are dishwasher-safe; the milk pipework is automatically cleaned after every drink made with milk
- Items delivered: 1 x Miele CM 5310 Silence Automatic Coffee Machine in Obsidian Black, with descaling tablets, cleaning tablets and operating instructions
- Descale Your Espresso Maker -- Over time, mineral deposits can clog your machine's valves, leading to inefficiency or damage. Our espresso descaler tablets will help to decalcify your machine to keep everything running smoothly
- Universal Use -- Impresa cleaning inserts are intended for Breville descaler, Jura descaling tablets, and Miele descaling tablets usage. Our inserts are also compatible with Bosch Tassimo, Nespresso, Verismo, and virtually all other espresso & coffee makers
- Better Tasting Coffee -- Limescale in your machine can ruin the flavor of your espresso. Use our descale tablets to clear mineral build-up from the valves. Savor the freshest tasting cup of espresso - every time
- Simple Process -- Use our descale espresso tablet to easily decalcify your machine. Just follow manufacturer instructions. Descale your espresso maker multiple times with our pack of 20 tablets
- Extends Life of Your Machine - Using decalcifying espresso tabs regularly will help prevent clogs, breaks, and other damages. This should extend the life of your machine. Enjoy your espresso maker for years to come!
Last update on 2023-08-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
For an espresso lover, you must have come across the Miele brand. If you’re looking for a buying guide, we have every detail you need to know about an espresso machine. That is the features, how to use and clean it.
Let’s get started!
An Overview of Miele
Miele’s coffee machines are of two types. Built-in coffee machines and countertop machines. Depending on your kitchen space and preference, you can always get a coffee machine from the brand.
Factors To Consider When Buying A Miele Espresso machine
Before you swipe your credit card and await the delivery of your espresso machine, there are several factors that you need to consider. These are:
1. The size of an espresso machine
As you plan on buying a Miele espresso machine, the first consideration that comes to mind is the storage space. Will you go for the miele espresso machine built-in model or the countertop espresso machine?
For a kitchen with limited space, the built-in model may be a tricky choice for you. A countertop model is a better choice for such a kitchen.
For a coffee lover who needs to stay caffeinated for long, you need to consider a storage area where you can access the espresso machine at any time.
2. Number of people serving
Another consideration to make before buying a Miele espresso machine is the number of people to serve. Is it for office use, commercial, or home use?
Miele espresso machines come at varying prices. So, do you have a set budget that you are working with? How much do you want to spend on a coffee machine?
Most high-end espresso machines have more features. Therefore, you may consider comparing the prices before you decide on a specific coffee machine.
The Miele espresso machine has an auto-clean and descale feature. Besides, the removable parts are dishwasher safe. You can check out the reviews and feedback to find out how easy it is to clean the coffee machine.
5. The versatility of the espresso machine
For a coffee lover, investing in a versatile espresso machine is a huge bonus. You can make various coffee drinks to your preference. Besides, it saves you from trips to a cafe.
A Miele espresso machine brews cafe-quality espresso drinks and froths milk for brewing. The coffee machine also allows you to customize and save a drink with a name of your choice.
Features of A Miele Espresso Machine
Are there specific features that you look for in an espresso machine? The Miele espresso machine comes with a variety of features. Let us have a look at each:
It has an Easyclick milk system with a clear glass to help you monitor the milk level. It is easy to place, remove, and clean.
With the cup sensor, the Miele espresso machine adjusts the position of the spout by detecting the height of the cup. It helps to reduce spills while brewing.
You can lower the cup sensor to 4cm or raise it to 16.5 cm to accommodate high macchiato cups. The feature is available to both countertop and built-in models.
The removable parts of the espresso machine are dishwasher safe. Removable parts are – drip tray, water reservoir, grounds holder, and waste container.
OneTouch for Two
OneTouch for Two is a feature that makes it easy to brew two cups of coffee simultaneously. With a touch of a button, you can have your favorite cup of beverage within a few minutes.
Built-in coffee grinder
Most high-end coffee machines come with a built-in grinder to grind fresh coffee beans for brewing. There’s no need for budgeting for an external coffee grinder. It has a grind dial with 5 adjustment settings. The barista can tune the dial to select a preferred fineness.
How many drink profiles can you memorize? The Miele espresso machine makes it easy for you to brew coffee drinks for several people with specific taste preferences.
The coffee machine allows up to ten user profiles. Besides, you can customize each profile and save it with a unique name.
Coffee pot function
The coffee pot function allows you to brew into a carafe for a maximum of 8 cups. Therefore, if you’re having a dinner party or breakfast serving, you can select this feature to brew into a carafe.
As you customize the drink options, you can set the pre-brewing to on or off. The feature dispenses water to the coffee puck, and blooms for some time before dispensing coffee.
If you select the pre-brewing option to on, you can choose between long and short. The purpose of this feature is to deliver a strong cup of coffee that is rich in flavor.
Best Miele Espresso Machines
Miele, bean to cup espresso machines can either be built-in or countertop. The espresso machines are visually pleasing and make cafe-quality beverages.
Miele espresso machines are considered high-end. They come at a higher price than most coffee machines from other brands. They are fully automatic machines, which means that the barista has less work.
To help you make a selection, we have a list of the best coffee machines for you to choose from. So let’s dive in.
1. Miele CM5300 Coffee System, Medium
- Onetouch and OneTouch for two function - make one or two servings at the touch of a button
- Coffee pot function - make up to 8 cups of Coffee at a time
- Directions control panel with 4 row text display
- Brewing specialties - one or two servings of espresso, coffee, long coffee, Ristretto, cappuccino, latté macchiato, Cafe latté, hot milk & milk froth
- Second type of Coffee possible using ground Coffee
Last update on 2023-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Miele CM5300 is a countertop coffee machine with a capacity of 8 cups. It has a Onetouch for two function, which means that it brews two cups of coffee simultaneously.
For the convenience of the barista, it has a DirectSensor with a touch screen function. The display makes use of text and has four beverage symbols.
The espresso machines brew specialty drinks. These are espresso, coffee, long coffee, ristretto, cappuccino, latte macchiato, café latte, and milk. It also froths hot milk.
2. Miele CM6350 Graphite Grey Countertop Coffee Machine, Medium
- OneTouch and OneTouch for Two - For more enjoyment together: Single or double: Extra program for preparing one or two cappuccino or latte macchiato.
- AromaticSystem - Intensive coffee aroma: flavor-conserving grinding and intelligent brewing to achieve best possible results.
- Quick and easy Espresso, Coffee, Long coffee, Ristretto, Cappuccino, Caffè latte, Hot milk and hot milk froth, Latte macchiato
- Individual settings - As you desire: Select coffee amount, grinder setting, temperature, water amount and save settings for repeat use.
- User profiles - Your choice: Up to ten individual user profiles for your own unique coffee experience.
Last update on 2023-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
For someone who cannot start a day without a cup of joe, having a coffee machine should be a top priority. The Miele CM6350 is a versatile coffee maker. It brews various specialty drinks.
You can choose to make coffee, espresso, Ristretto, cappuccino, hot milk, latte macchiato, and long coffee. Unlike the CM5300, the Miele CM6350 allows you to save the user profiles for up to 10 individuals.
Instead of brewing a single cup of your favorite coffee drink, it has the OneTouch for two feature to brew two cups of coffee with a push of a button.
It is a countertop model and has a water reservoir with a capacity of 62 ounces. The coffee maker has an aromatic system that preserves the coffee flavor.
3. Miele CM6150 Countertop Coffee Machine, Medium, Obsidian Black
- Coffee Pot Function
- Direct Sensor Control Panel
- OneTouch for Two
- Height Adjustable Coffee Spout
- Dishwasher Safe Drip Tray
Last update on 2023-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Miele CM6150 coffee maker has a built-in grinder, but you can also use pre-ground coffee with it. It comes with a water reservoir which has a capacity of 62 ounces.
As a super-automatic coffee machine, it brews your favorite coffee drink faster. It is also less involving. Unlike the Miele CM6350, it does not come with a milk carafe.
The spout is adjustable to brew coffee into different cup sizes. Similar to other coffee machines from Miele, it has a OneTouch for Two brew function. This feature allows you to brew two cups of coffee simultaneously.
A quick summary of the above Miele espresso machines:
|Miele Coffee Machine||Price||Features|
|Miele CM5300 Coffee System||$1,499.00||8 cups capacityOneTouch for TwoCoffee pot functionBrew using ground coffeeCountertop coffee machineDirectSensor control panel|
|Miele CM6150 Countertop Coffee Machine||$1,899.00||Control panel with a DirectSensorRemovable brew unitOneTouch for TwoDrip tray is dishwasher safe.Coffee pot function|
|Miele CM6350 Countertop Coffee Machine||$2,299.00||10 user profilesAllows you to select individual settingsHas an AromaticSystemOneTouch for Two|
How To Use A Miele Espresso Machine
Brewing coffee with a Miele automatic espresso machine is fast and easy. It has a control panel that displays text-based brewing action or status.
As a safety measure, you should avoid using a sharp object on the control panel. It can easily damage it. If you’re using the espresso machine for the first time, you need to start by cleaning it.
Next, select the language, country and set the time. The arrow sensors help to control the coffee machine and make a selection.
After cleaning, you need to fill the water reservoir with water and the bean hopper with coffee beans. Place your brewing cup on the drip tray.
On the control menu, tap on drinks to display the various options. Select a preferred drink from latte macchiato, espresso, coffee, hot milk, among other drink options.
To make a personalized beverage, click on edit, select the drink and make the changes. You can change the portion sizes and parameters.
The parameters on the Miele coffee machine are amount, brew temperature, and pre-brewing settings. Once you’re content with the changes, press OK to start brewing. The spout will auto-adjust to the size of the cup.
The Miele espresso machine can brew two cups of your favorite drink with the OneTouch for two function. Besides, you can also brew upto 8 cups with the coffee pot feature.
If you are brewing coffee for several people with unique taste buds, you do not have to memorize the preferences to get it right. The Miele coffee machine allows you to save the user profiles.
Here is how you go about it:
Select the admin/ user icon on the control panel. Using the arrow sensors, select create profile and then OK. From here, you can select a profile, change the name, delete or change a user profile. Next, choose your drink, make edits and save it with a unique name.
Various Miele coffee machines will allow you to create user profiles. For instance, Miele CM6350 can save up to 10 individual profiles.
How To Make Specialty Drinks With A Miele Built-in Coffee Maker
With a Miele espresso machine, you can make specialty drinks like -cappuccino, espresso, and latte macchiato. A built-in coffee machine milk container is different from the countertop model as it has a pipe to draw milk.
To start with, add milk to the milk flask and slide it into the coffee machine. Place a coffee cup, then select your drink type.
Press OK to start. The coffee machine automatically does the rest of the brewing.
How To Clean A Miele Espresso machine
One of the benefits of using Miele coffee machines is that they alert you when it’s time to clean and descale. To clean the coffee machines, you can use cleaning or descaling tablets.
To clean the countertop coffee machine, select the square icon on the coffee machine. It displays several brewing options, including all the beverages.
Scroll to the maintenance option and press OK. To rinse the milk pipe after brewing, remove it from the milk container and place it in the drip tray. The cleaning water will run through the milk pipe to the drip tray.
Also, the removable parts, like the drip tray, the water reservoir, and the milk flask, are easy to clean. You can also use Miele descale and cleaning tablets.
Why Should Consider Buying A Miele Espresso Machine
With so many brands available in the coffee stores, you can easily get torn in selecting a specific brand. The coffee machines will have similarities and differences, which can be overwhelming for a beginner.
So, why should you consider buying a Miele espresso machine and not any other brand?
Miele gives you value for your money.
Miele coffee machines will give you value for your investment. It brews cafe-quality beverages at home. Whether you’re using a built-in or countertop coffee machine, you can make your drink preference with a touch of a button.
Besides coffee brewing, the coffee machine dispenses hot water, which you can use for making tea. For a coffee lover, you have a variety of drinks to select from and brew. With a Miele coffee maker, you can forget about the long queues at the cafe.
Works for various storage areas
Miele coffee machines come in various sizes. If you’re having a kitchen makeover, you can opt for a built-in model to have permanent storage for it. The countertop coffee machine can fit on a countertop with limited storage.
Brews your coffee preference
With the user profiles, you can customize a coffee drink to your preference. Besides, it gives you additional options like pre-brewing, grind settings, portion size, and brewing temperature.
With the EasyClick milk system, you can place and remove the milk container when brewing milk-textured drinks.
Unlike other coffee machines that brew into a carafe, the Miele espresso machine allows you to brew into various cup sizes.
The spout adjusts to the height of the coffee cup to reduce coffee spills. You do not have to worry about the cup size or whether or not to remove a drip tray to brew.
Besides, you can brew two coffee cups simultaneously. The coffee pot feature allow you to brew into a carafe for multiple servings.
Frequently Asked Questions (Miele Coffee machine)
Answers to the most frequently asked questions about the Miele espresso machine are:
Q. Why is a Miele coffee machine referred to as bean-to-cup?
A Miele espresso machine is referred to as bean-to-cup as it comes with a built-in grinder.
Instead of the barista grinding the coffee beans, the espresso machine grinds the coffee beans. This type of brewing is suitable for espresso-based coffee beverages.
Q. Which is better between a Built-in or countertop Miele coffee machine?
It depends on the user’s preference. Both are better coffee brewers and come at varying prices. However, besides a budget, you need to consider the storage space.
A countertop coffee machine does not require more counter space. A built-in model is not for kitchens with limited space. Besides, it will cost more to restructure your kitchen to make space for built-in storage.
Q. How often should you clean the Miele espresso machine?
The reason why you should clean a coffee machine is to avoid clogging from hard water. A clean coffee machine maintains the flavor and taste of the coffee brewing.
The manufacturer recommends cleaning the coffee machine daily, weekly, and monthly. The coffee machine will also remind you of scheduled maintenance if you fail to clean it. You can use a cleaning tablet for the milk pipe and the coffee machine.
Q. How do I adjust the fineness of the grind size?
With a Miele espresso machine, you can adjust the fineness of the grind size. Open the side door on the coffee machine and adjust the dial to achieve the preferred grind size from the five settings.
Is A Miele Espresso Machine Worth Buying?
As a coffee lover who wants to upgrade or begin brewing coffee at home, a Miele espresso machine is a worthy investment. The features of the coffee machine give you value for your money.
Each of the Miele coffee machines gives you a pleasurable brewing experience with customizable settings. It brews cafe-quality coffee beverages at home.
Besides, you do not have to brew similar coffee beverages over and over. You have multiple drinks to select.
Get Best Coffee Guides and Offers
Sign up for our coffee insights