How it Works
Whirly pop popcorn maker makes perfect popcorn in 3 minutes. But how?
Using this tool is an easy and cheap process that will save money you could waste on the machine for making popcorn.
The process of cooking has the next stages:
- Take Whirly pop popcorn popper and place it on the stove and spray the bottom with a small amount of oil. If you have a cooking spray, also spray the sides of the popper.
- Decide how many grains you need. Remember how big the average piece of popcorn is, and use this to decide how much popcorn will fit in the popcorn maker.
- Add grains to the popper (about two small handfuls) and place on the stove over medium heat.
- Quickly close the top of the Whirlypop popcorn popper.
- Soon you will hear the opening of the grain and hitting the sides of the popper and the lid. Do not rise the cover while the fire is on and the popcorn opens. When the noise subsides to 1-2 claps every few seconds, turn off the heat and remove the popper from the stove.
- Carefully look under the cover. Popcorn should be ready, so remove the lid. You will smell the oily aroma.
Probably one of the most useful features Whirly pop popcorn popper has is a patented stirring system. This means that now you don’t have to worry about burning or ruining your popcorn. Each kernel moves until it is popped – up to 42 times its original size.
As far as there are no burnt grains clean up turns out to be much more comfortable. You just have to wipe the rests of oil with a paper towel and store for later use.
Making movie theatre popcorn has never been so easy. And the taste itself makes feel you
are eating popcorn made in a professional machine.
To add, roasting coffee beans comes as a great bonus. As far as Whirlypop popcorn popper doesn’t mind which grains it roasts they can be even green coffee beans.
The roasting itself is as easy as making popcorn, but the only difference is that you don’t wait until beans “explode” and just looking after the roasting degree. The stirring system comes out here as a great assistant as you are not afraid that your grains will be roasted only on one side or will be burnt.
By having Whirly pop popcorn maker, you may choose who you want to be this evening: let it be a movie theatre visitor or coffee taster.
- If the grains are not opened, most likely, you have not added enough vegetable oil, or they are cooked over low heat, or you put too many corn kernels.
- Think over using whirlypop popcorn maker instead of cooking popcorn in stainless steel utensils, because popcorn can burn, so it’s best to check and cook a small amount of popcorn in a saucepan or use a fire diffuser, or just purchase this unique tool.
- If desired, you can melt the butter instead of vegetable.
- If you want salted popcorn, do the same as for sweet popcorn or popcorn with cheddar, only use salt instead.
- Comes with a popcorn popping kit
- Sturdy aluminum pan
- Clip-on lid
- Stay-cool wooden handle
- Stainless steel stirring system
- Lid has steam vents, which makes the popcorn dry and crisp
- Enclosed booklet which includes: clear and detailed instructions, dozens of recipes, popcorn history and lore
- Ability to roast coffee
- Easy cleanup
- Makes up to 6 quarts of flawless popcorn
- Quickness of cooking (just 5 minutes)
- Great reasonable price compared with other manufacturers and different stovetop models
- Well-known Experienced Manufacturer
- If you remove the lid from the pan while it is hot and on the stove, the popcorn will fly everywhere
- Oil, pots, the stove is hot. Be especially careful if you make popcorn for children.
- Do not cook in the pan the second batch of popcorn, if you add there salt and sugar.
- Do not try to make caramel popcorn at home. Most likely, it will not work. Moreover, you can provoke a fire in the kitchen.